Ongoing Research Activities
- 1. Comparative study of nutritional status among school children of high and low socio economic status
- 2. Growth monitoring of pregnant mothers at Azimpur Maternity Hospital
- 3. Research on Baby friendly Hospital Initiative in Dhaka city
- 4. Study on healthy environment in selected hotels/Restaurants of Dhaka north City Corporation
- 5. KAP study on health and hygiene of the students of Private Universities
Research Activities carried out
Research Activities carried out in the previous years are as follows:
- 1. Nutritional status of migrated elderly people of korail slum in Dhaka city, Bangladesh.
- 2. Detection of Formalin in Fish and Milk and Perception of the Household-Heads on Formalin Contamination in Bangladesh
- 3. Analysis of trends in food Supply, Food Intake and Nutritional Status of Children and Women in Bangladesh
- 4. Nutritional Status and Feeding Practices of Under-Two Children in Badda Thana of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- 5. Studies on the chemical and hormones used in cultivation and marketing of vegetables and banana in Dhaka region, Bangladesh.
- 6. Nutritional status of the street food consumers of Primeasia University in Bangladesh